- You will need the ROTLD login data.
- Access to the ROTLD email box ( where the authorization key will be sent).
- The ROTLD authentication interface will be accessed at ROTLD
- We will complete the domain name and password, then click on the Continue button.
- The main interface of the ROTLD administration panel will load. We will click on Authorization Key menu.
- You will have to choose between:
-1.Transfer right of use.
-2. Transfer to another Registrar
- In this case, we will need the authorization key to transfer the domain to a new registrar. We will click Transfer to another Registrar.
- On the next page, we will click on Click here to get the transfer key.
- After this step, we will receive a message confirming the sending of the authorization key to the email box.
- The final step will involve giving the obtained key to the Hostico team in order to take over your domain or perform the transfer order of the .ro domain directly from the Hostico website at
Domain Transfer .
If after reading and following the steps outlined in the article you are unable to successfully complete the described task or action, or if you have additional questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact Hostico.