SC AWESOME PROJECTS S.R.L. named further Hostico, as author, owner, administrator of the hostico.net, respect the privacy and security of personal data processing of each person who visits this website.
Awesome Projects S.R.L. is a private data operator, registered with number 30701 at the National Surveillance Authority for Personal Data Manipulation.
In accordance with Law no. 677/2001 protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the Law no. 506/2004 concerning the processing of personal data and privacy, Hostico has the obligation to manage in safety conditions and only for the purposes specified below, the personal data that you provide about yourself, a family member or another person.
In accordance with Law no. 677/2001, the registered persons acting as persons concerned, have the following rights:
- right to be informed (art.12).
- right of access to the personal data (art.13).
- right of intervention over personal data (art.14).
- right to appeal to justice (art.18).
1. Requested data
Hostico require from clients the following identification data:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Secondary contact
- Secondary Email
- Company name
- Mailing Address
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Registration number at the Trade Register Office
- Tax Number/Unique Registration Code/personal identification code (individuals)
Hostico collects the following types of data from the visitors of hostico.net :
- IP address (Internet Protocol ).
- the navigation software ( the browser) used.
- the operating system used.
- referent domain name (through which the visitor has reached the hostico.net).
- access times, duration of visit and pages visited.
- hostname of the ISP.
Hostico can use the statistical data or anonymous data resulting following processing in the following purposes:
- realization of reports / analysis.
- realization of briefings for its own purposes.
2. The use of the requested data
Hostico.net use the customers requested data for:
- generation of purchased services contracts, if the client requests it.
- preparing fiscal invoices representing the value of products and services purchased by persons concerned.
- to let you know about our offers and promotions, as well as to communicate information about the status of the network and the possible
maintenance works/interruptions in service delivery.
- to improve the marketing department and have a clear picture about the usage of our services.
If a Hostico customer order a domain name through hostico.net, it occurs the need to provide personal customer information due to one of the following third parties:
- Internet Corporation For Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) for international domains, that is those having the following extensions .com, .org, .net, etc
- National Computer Network (RNC) for .ro domain extension
Hostico is using the data collected from visitors with statistical purposes and to improve the services provided. Under any circumstances, this information is not disclosed to any natural or legal person outside Hostico.
3. Control, access and security
Hostico guarantees the confidentiality of personal information. The personal information of Hostico customers are stored and processed through WHMCS version 7.2 (more information at https://www.whmcs.com).
Informatiile The personal information of a customer is available to that specific customer and to Hostico operators. Access to the personal information is based on a username and password that are different for each client.
4. Online payments
5. Forced termination of the contract
If through means of public environments, one or more clients denigrates the company`s image, bringing insults to its employees or its partners, Hostico reserves the right to suspend/terminate the work of that client without a prior notification.
In the case of verbal abuse, written or published in any other manner that is unfounded and is knowingly disclosed or used for the sole purpose of damaging the reputation or create a negative image of people mentioned above, we will also submit a procedure to the court for the client that brings these unfounded insults or moral or material damage.
In cases where the guilty persons receive promotions involving free offers (eg domains offered for free, web hosting space, SSL certificates, licenses for software) that are offered for use, but are the property of the Company, the customer will irrevocably lose these rights.
If it is desired to recover them, or come into their possession, the customer will pay a corresponding remuneration, but after a court decision and not only, it will be possible to perceive any additional financial/material imputations with compensatory purpose.
Hostico does not sell products and/or services to be purchased by minors. Hostico can sell or cash in the value of products/services for minors, but purchased by an adult. If you are a minor and access Hostico.ro you can do so only if you are under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
This Privacy Notice is valid for an indefinite period.
Hostico reserves the right to make changes to this document, and the customers are encouraged to consult it regularly.
Sensitive or personal information will be used and made public by the Company only in the following cases :
- at the request of the competent authorities in the event of a legal investigation.
- in case of financial disputes.
- the need for clarification of various unpleasant situations or events that a client may create.
Damage to the image or unsubstantiated allegations will be in this cause grounded reasons to identify the individual.